The Initial Public Offering (IPO) is the first public offering of shares in a public company. The IPO involves introducing stock for the first time to the stock market, which is a great achievement for any company, as it becomes more credible and recognizable to its customers, so it can reach a broader group of investors and thus gain more funds.
As part of the preparation of the initial public offering, we offer:
- Developing a concept of publicizing the company
- Consulting company to adapt to the conditions for the public trading
- Preparation of relevant documentation concerning the issue of securities
- Preparation of prospectuses
- Carrying out information duties